Holiday Rentals and Lettings in Tenerife
Popular Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Tenerife
Holiday Rentals with Free Cancellation
Holiday Rentals and Lettings with Pool
Holiday Rentals and Lettings where Pets Allowed
Holiday Rentals and Lettings with Internet
Find Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Tenerife
Most popular in Tenerife
Prices and availability
Holiday lettings prices in Tenerife
Holiday lettings availability in Tenerife
Things to know about Tenerife
Holiday Rentals and Lettings in Tenerife – an Island with beautiful contrasting landscapes, where summer weather is a permanent fixture
Tenerife – the largest out of Spain’s Canary Islands lies just to the west of Morocco with other Canary Islands such as Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria. Due to its closer proximity to the equator compared to mainland Europe, Tenerife basks in year round sunshine and temperatures in winter rarely drop below 18 degrees Celsius, making it a great spot for some winter sun. The Island’s north is more partial to occasional winter rain, but more than makes up for this with its lush tropical forests and stunning mountains – if you are into mountain biking and walking, the Anaga Mountains in the north east provide for truly stunning views from up high. In contrast, Tenerife’s flatter drier south is more suited to relaxing beach holidays, with less humid and slightly warmer average climates. The resorts of Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos and the Costa Adeje in the south west of the Island are a hit with many holidaymakers – rent a villa or holiday letting with Holidu and find yourself in one of these great relaxing resorts, no matter what time of year. Surfers are drawn to the Island’s South East, specifically to El Medano, where higher winds create challenging waves and an all-round surfing paradise. Surrounded by the Ocean, mountainous terrain and great weather all year round, Tenerife caters for various types of holidaymakers, whether you are after a relaxing beach break, mountain biking or walking in the mountains or want to discover fascinating sea life unique to the Canary Islands.
Holiday Rentals and Lettings to discover yourself in Tenerife
When you think of Tenerife, you may likely picture a place to escape dull winters with exquisite beaches, near-constant summers and great nightlife – yet there is so much more. As mentioned previously, temperatures throughout the Island rarely drop below 18 degrees during winter, ideal temperatures to cool down in after a day trekking in the northern mountains for example. With this in mind, it is recommendable to book a villa around September – as the hottest summer season comes to an end, this will leave flight prices considerably lower compared to August, yet temperatures remain the same:
Enjoy more of Tenerife for less in a beautiful villa! The Island also offers opportunities for day trips throughout the Island, notably to Mount Teide, Spain’s tallest mountain which towers in the centre of Tenerife at around 12,000 feet. Due to Tenerife’s southern location compared to Europe, UV ratings are undoubtedly a lot higher – soak up the rays and gain a healthy glow during your holiday in a villa or holiday letting here. Do be sure to use lots of sun cream though, the UV ratings are more powerful than you may think!
Top 5 recommendations for Tenerife when booking your holiday rental
1. Turtles, dolphins, whales and a range of exotic fish: Tenerife’s waters are home to a range of sea dwellers due to its location. To discover stunning aquatic wild life up close, why not go scuba diving with one of Tenerife’s many diving schools!
2. If you are after a more traditional excursion during your stay in Tenerife, the picturesque fishing villages of Playa San Juan and Alcala will fit the bill. Located on the west side of the Island, these towns enjoy a notable amount of sun and displays staggering views of the mountainous neighbouring Island of Gomera. Book a villa in these peaceful towns with Holidu!
3. The towering Mount Teide which lies in the middle of Tenerife is not only staggering to look at from its base, but offers breathtaking views from its summit over not just Tenerife itself, but of other neighbouring Canary Islands. Take the cable car or plan a trek up to the summit and feel like a god towering above the clouds – it is a view and feeling not to be passed by.
4. It is a surprisingly little known fact that Tenerife features the second largest yearly carnival seen anywhere on earth. The Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife takes place every February in Santa Cruz de Tenerife – tens of thousands of people line the street in fancy costume and there are constant displays of colour, light and life. If you are staying in Tenerife around February, it is certainly something not to be missed.
5. Tenerife features many fascinating museums, including the science, military and fine art museums. Take a break from relaxing on the beach, scuba diving or trekking in the mountains and learn about many different aspects of Tenerife’s history by experiencing a culturally enriching time in one of the many Museums located throughout the Island.
Experience Tenerife for yourself and find your perfect Villa, Holiday Letting or Holiday Rental with Holidu
Whether you are after a relaxing beach holiday, a scuba diving break to discover exotic sea dwellers or want to explore mountains and take in some unforgettable views – Tenerife delivers. Thanks to its warm climate, this is possible all year round so it is always a great time to choose your dream villa or holiday letting with Holidu!
Use Holidu’s simple search function to determine how many rooms your accommodation should have, a pool, a garden, a TV, Internet access, a dishwasher, child friendly facilities and many more options. Book online today and choose from great villas, holiday lettings and holiday rentals with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Rentals & Lettings in Tenerife
On average, how much do holiday rentals in Tenerife cost?
At an average price of A$175.19 per night, Tenerife lies at the lower end of the price range for holiday rentals in Spain.
Which month allows you to save the most on holiday rentals?
If you want to save the maximum amount during your visit to Tenerife, go there in April (A$163.63 per night on average), October (A$164.48), or September (A$166.04) to find the lowest prices for the whole year.
When does the price of holiday rentals in Tenerife go up the most?
When it comes to looking for a holiday rental in Tenerife, the months when it is most expensive are, in descending order, January, December and July with average prices per night of A$218.38, A$189.91, and A$183.1, respectively.
Are there usually many holiday lettings available in Tenerife?
When visiting Tenerife we recommend you to be proactive, as 47% of rentals are usually booked, according to last year's data.
What are the best months for a last-minute getaway?
The months when it's the easiest to find available accommodation in Tenerife are May (the average amount of properties that are free reached 70.2% of the total in 2020), June (66.5%), and October (62.2%).
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
Holiday rentals in Tenerife reach their peak in demand in February, with an availability rate of 25.75%. The second most requested month is March, with 41.25%, and the third is January with 44%.
Are there many holiday lettings in Tenerife?
Our inventory features around 11000 properties from 59 partners.